Bay Lanes has many great fundraising ideas and events for lots of groups. Many local school groups and churches have raised money to help their sports teams, music departments, and much more. Bowling is a great fundraiser for churches, charities, and other organizations too!
Why Should You Host Your Fundraiser at Bay Lanes?
- Bowling is Fun
- Families Can Do It Together
- Almost Everyone Can Bowl
- It's Inside - Weather Is Never a Factor
- We Can Accommodate Many Guests
- Great Audio System to Make Announcements & Use a MC or DJ
- Groups Keep a Large Portion of ALL Money Raised
- Our Staff Will Be There To Help Assist You & Organize The Event
3 Types of Bay Lanes Fundraisers
- Bowling Ticket Event - Your group presells tickets at an inflated rate. We charge you a very discounted rate. You give us a final head count and we reserve the lanes. You and your group show up and have a great time. You pay for your final head count unless you had a few last minute guests add on! You keep the rest of the money from the tickets! Great for raising $500-$1,000 FAST.
- Bowl-A-Thon - Bowlers collect pledges and the organization pays a small fee for the bowling. Groups have raised between $2,000-$10,000 in one day with this format.
- Corporate Lanes Sell - Your group sells individual lane packages for a predetermined price. Package usually includes bowling, shoe rental, and some food. The organization pays for the bowling and the food and the remainder of the lanes sell money is yours to keep. Groups can raise over $5,000 in one day and this is a great way to raise funds if your group has relationships with many area companies.
Each fundraiser has different elements and options that can be customized for your group. The different types of fundraisers also have a very different level of volunteers and time line, it is best to talk to us while planning your event to see what program will work best for your organization.
Bay Lanes have helped area groups and organizations raise over $100,000. Here are a few of them:
Relay For Life
American Cancer Society
March of Dimes
Susan B Komen
Numerous Public School Fundraisers
Contact us today and set-up your next fundraising activity!